At Seton, the spiritual growth of the student is of primary importance, followed by intellectual development. Physical education is also important in the student's growth and should complement and contribute to spiritual and academic well-being. Students are therefore encouraged to participate in athletics.
Contact the Seton Sports Department at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 367-7871
Athletes who are having academic trouble within a grading period may be taken off the team, with the agreement of the teacher, coach, and parents, until he/she improves academic performance. Athletes who fail one or more courses on a report card will be placed on academic probation and will be suspended from games and practices for two full weeks. The student may return to the team the following week and each succeeding week if he/she presents to the coach, each week, a form signed by all his/her teachers verifying that he/she is passing in all subjects. Click here to get the full Sports Academic Requirements policy.
- EG Smith complex is the practice and game site for the varsity baseball and softball teams. Practices will go from after school until 5:00pm. We are looking for a practice site from March 1-13 and will announce ASAP.
- Soccer and lacrosse will practice at Signal Hill Park. Soccer games will be played at Valley View Park in Nokesville.
- Lacrosse home games will be played at Mayhew Park at the end of Balls Ford road near intersection of 234/I66.
Similarly, if one takes part in an athletic contest, he cannot receive the winner's crown unless he has kept the rules. -- II Timothy 2:5
Seton Sports Schedules
can be found by going to www.schedulestar.com,
type in Seton School...
click on Manassas...
once on the Seton Sports Page click on "Season"...
then pull down the sport, the level and the gender of choice which will pull up the game schedule
Fall Sports Program
Winter Sports Program
Basketball, Boys and Girls
Swimming, Boys and Girls
Volleyball, Boys (interest dependent)
Spring Sports Program
Seton Swimming Registration is Now Open on www.setonswimming.org!
- To register, just click on the Registration menu option on the left side of the home page.
- Registration is $150 for the first swimmer and $75 for ever swimmer in your family after that. Don’t worry when you see $150 for a 2nd or 3rd swimmer during the process – the discount will be applied on the last screen before you submit your payment.
- This year’s handbook is posted on www.setonswimming.org
- Practice begins on Election Day, November 3rd at 6:04 am.
For information please email Coach Koehr at Coach@KoehrFamily.com or (540) 379-8328
Andrew Quinan would like to Thank all who helped with his Eagle Scout project of renovating the Seton Snack Bar! If you have not yet seen it - stop by and admire all the work that was done especially the hand painted silhouettes of all the types of Sports played at Seton.
Thanks, in particular, Lowes of Manassas for their very generous support of the project through the Lowe's Hero's program! It was a tremendous Blessing to receive their help!